FS-UK Modding is proud to present you Oxygen Davids first update for Chellington Valley, taking some of the best ideas from older Chellington maps and of course the main farm which was always one of my favourites.
Maize mod supported
Credits “Farming agency“
- Alfalfa, Clover, Horsegrass, Fieldgrass, Meadowgrass, Miscanthus, Triticale, Rye, Spe
- Onions, Carrots
- Grassilage, Maizesilage, Cloversilage, Alfalfasilage
- Horsehay and Horsesilage
- Whole-crop-silage (also in bales and forage wagons)
- Grass, Alfalfa and Clover have 4 drying stages (needs at least 3x tedding) – with and without
- Fruit Destruction 2.0 – extended realistic fruit destruction
- Height-type-Limit maxed to 128
- MTA 32
- Manure mod supported
- Straw Harvest Ready
- Lots of new map textures, models, trees etc.
- More features coming soon
This map with extended features will be available only on FS UK Modding, to support the great community. Please visit the dedicated page to get more information on the map, and of course, the download link! I have put in a lot of work, and I hope you will enjoy Chellington Valley as much as I did creating it. Please reach out to us on the forums for feedback and support. Have fun and happy farming!
Like those Farming Agency Editions? Good news for you, check out those maps too: