Many of us have spent many hours in Farming Simulator 19 on Oakfield, by OxygentDavid. Together with the Farming Agency Edition, the map is being released again, with many new features. Read on for more details. After that, head for the download page:
Oakfield Farm Farming Agency Edition
The awesome team from The Farming Agency has updated Oakfield to include several extra features, like:
Farming Agency Edition
Did you know that maps released as a “Farming Agency Edition” do have several extras built in, but do not require you to download extra mods, as those extras are ’embedded’ into this special version of the map?
- New fruit types introduced: Alfalfa, Clover, Horsegrass, Fieldgrass, Meadowgrass, Miscanthus, Triticale, Rye, Spelt, Onions, Carrots
- Many new silage types: Grassilage, Maizesilage, Cloversilage, Alfalfasilage
- Introduction of Horsehay and Horsesilage
- Addition of whole-crop-silage (also in bales and forage wagons)
- Grass, Alfalfa and Cloverr have 4 drying stages (needs at least 3x tedding) – with and without Seasons.
- FruitDestruction 2.0 – extended realistic fruit destruction
- Feeding system reworked
This map with extended features will be available only on FS UK Modding, to support the great community. Please visit the dedicated page to get more information on the map, and of course, the download link! Meanwhile, the original version on the ModHub will stay untouched.
We have put in a lot of work, and we hope you will enjoy Oakfield Farming Agency Edition as much as we did creating it. Please reach out to us on the forums for feedback and support. Have fun and happy farming!
Our gratitude goes out to OxygenDavid for the original map. Both are part of the FS UK Modding partner program, as is The Farming Agency! OxygenDavid is also a Farming Agency Musketeer. You can read more on The Farming Agency in their dedicated space.
Like those Farming Agency Editions? Good news for you, check out those maps too: